How would you describe your role at Luxbright?
– My role revolves around keeping our technology at forefront and lead the work from science to product, to make sure the technology is turned into commercial products that can help people to perform better X-rays and as a result make people safer. My role also means a responsibility to deliver value for shareholders, employees and the society.
So what do you do at work?
– Besides developing our product I also find some time to read, reading is an important part of my life. I’m also doing my own research and work with investment, marketing among many things, since we’re a small fast developing company. I travel regularly to meet with investors, collaboration partners, suppliers, customers and factories in Europe, China and the US.
What is the best with working at Luxbright?
– To being able to work with something that is useful to society. And to work with great colleagues. If everybody’s happy I’m happy. Life is short, it’s important to take the opportunity to meet people and help each other, to share knowledge and experience, and to get something done.
What do you like to do off work hours?
– I read a lot. When I lived in China I spent half my salary on books, mostly fiction, which was the kind of books a got a hold of there. When I came to Sweden I went to the University Library and borrowed all interesting books I could find within physics, mathematics, history and philosophy of physics and natural sciences in general. I read everything that I can get a hold of on the history of modern physics.
What’s your motto?
– Any experience is good one as long as you survive. And I also stick to the motto that If you cannot laugh through it you cannot survive it.
Arvid Wallgrens backe 20
P: +46 31 796 06 97
Sign up to stay informed of our latest news & developments.